COOKIES AND WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
This website is operated by Clearview Legal & Commercial Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales (registered number: 07922301), whose registered office is at The Old Clinic, 59 North Worple Way, London, SW14 8PS (“we”, “”our”).
To contact us, please email email@example.com or write the address set out above.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS DOCUMENT?
Clearview Legal & Commercial Limited is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you. This privacy notice is relevant to you because we collect and use information about you, including via cookies (see below).
THE KIND OF INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
We obtain this kind of information about you.
- Cookie and related information which are collected without any activity on your part other than visiting our website.
LAWFUL BASES FOR OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our use of your personal data (as described above) is based on these lawful bases:
- Your consent.
- The legitimate interest of tracking visitors to this site and how they visit the site.
Our use of your personal data is subject to a framework of safeguards that help make sure your rights are protected. This includes ensuring you have the ability to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data and complain if you are dissatisfied (please see “Your rights” below).
We will only share your personal information with third parties that are sub-contracted to us and acting on our behalf. For example, companies hosting our information, email servers, printers, and so on.
All our third-party service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in line with our policies. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes. We only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need-to-know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, CORRECTION, ERASURE, AND RESTRICTION
Your rights in connection with personal information
By law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights please contact us at as set out above.
Complaining to the ICO
If you are unhappy about how we are handling your personal data, please contact us (see “Who we are” above for our contact details). You may wish to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, which regulates our processing of personal data. You can contact them by:
Phone: 0303 123 1113
Post: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.